Invisible Braces for Adults and Teens in Springfield, MO
Since Invisalign is nearly invisible, you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. Dr. Becker & Dr. Scott are certified Invisalign treatment providers. They have treated many cases with this leading edge appliance system.
Invisalign – A “braceless” alternative to traditional metal braces!
Have you ever wished for a straighter, healthier smile, but wanted to avoid the traditional metal wires and brackets that often go along with braces? At Becker & Scott Orthodontics we can make your dream of having a new smile come to life. Dr. Becker & Dr. Scott are certified Invisalign orthodontists, giving patients a “clearly” effective and incredibly comfortable way to straighten their teeth. To learn more about Invisalign, and to find out if you or your child is a candidate for Invisalign or Invisalign Teen, contact our office today to schedule your complimentary Invisalign evaluation.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign uses a series of customized, clear aligners to straighten teeth, usually faster and with fewer office visits than traditional braces. Thousands of orthodontists in the United States and Canada use Invisalign braces to accurately and effectively treat their patients. Invisalign aligners are:
- Completely invisible – Invisalign aligners cannot be seen while you are wearing them! Friends, family members and co-workers may never even know you are getting a smile makeover, unless of course you tell them!
- Comfortable to wear – The aligners are made from a special plastic that has smooth, rounded edges so they won’t irritate your mouth and tissues like traditional braces often can.
- Customized just for you – Your Invisalign aligners are customized to fit your mouth. Dr. Becker & Dr. Scott use advanced 3-D computer imaging technology to replicate an exact model of your mouth and teeth using the iTero Digital Scanner. Then, working with their own personal Invisalign technician, they customize your treatment to make it the most efficient treatment possible, achieving the result that you want.
- Removable –Unlike traditional metal braces, you can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush your teeth, floss and for special occasions. There’s no need to change your lifestyle with Invisalign!
- Effective – You will begin to notice a significant difference even before your treatment is complete! Most treatments are completed within 12-16 months; however this can vary from patient to patient.
Why Consider Invisalign
People everywhere are beginning to experience the benefits of Invisalign treatment. Here’s why people just like you are choosing Invisalign over traditional braces:
- With Invisalign you can have a straighter, healthier smile without the more noticeable wires and brackets of traditional braces.
- Invisalign aligners are removable making it easy for you to enjoy the foods you love without worrying about breaking or bending your brackets and wires. You can also remove your Invisalign aligners to brush and floss regularly.
- You don’t need to change anything about your current lifestyle! With Invisalign you can continue participating in day-to-day activities without changing a thing. Invisalign is great for professionals, athletes, brides, and parents…or anyone else that Dr. Becker or Dr. Scott recommend as a potential candidate.
- Office visits and checkups are easy, quick, and painless. Fewer appointments are required throughout your entire treatment.
How Does Invisalign Work?
To begin your Invisalign treatment, we first perform a digital scan of your teeth with our iTero scanner. At the completion of the scan, we can use the outcome simulator to show you what your teeth may look like at the completion of your Invisalign treatment. Your actual result may be slightly different than what the simulator shows as a result of Dr. Becker and Dr. Scott working closely with the Invisalign technician to detail your new smile.
When you begin your Invisalign treatment you will receive several sets of custom fit aligners. Each set of aligners is worn for only two weeks. After two weeks you can switch your aligners to the next set and continue straightening your teeth. Over time you will notice changes in the alignment of your teeth and in just a few months you will have a straighter, healthier smile!