Board certified orthodontist Dr. Robert Becker is devoted to creating your beautiful smile! He absolutely loves his career choice and the lifelong relationships he has formed with his patients.
- Dr. Becker received his Bachelor of Arts degree in biology from the University of Missouri, Columbia in 1987.
- He continued his education at the University of Missouri, Kansas City School of Dentistry, graduating with distinction in 1991.
- He was awarded the Dean’s Academic Distinction Award for graduating as the highest-ranked student in
his dental school class.
- He received his Master of Science in Dentistry degree and Certificate in Orthodontics in 1994, graduating with honors from the Indiana University School of Dentistry.
- Dr. Becker has been active on various community boards, is a member of Leadership Springfield Class XIV, and was recognized by the Springfield Business Journal with the “40 Under 40” Award in 2002.
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
- Missouri Society of Orthodontists (past-president)
- Midwest Society of Orthodontists
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Greater Springfield Dental Society
- Missouri Dental Association
- American Dental Association
On a Personal Note…
Dr. Becker is active in his church and the Boy Scouts of America. Dr. Becker’s wife, Julie, is a graduate of Kickapoo High School (1984), and she is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon in Springfield. They have three children: Olivia, Samuel and Ethan. They enjoy spending time as a family doing various outdoor activities.