Board certified orthodontist Dr. Craig Scott is devoted to creating your beautiful smile! He absolutely loves his career choice and treasures the lifelong relationships he has formed with his patients.
- Dr. Scott graduated valedictorian from Lebanon High School in 1991.
- He attended Washington University in St. Louis, graduating with honors in 1995.
- He continued his education at the University of Missouri, Kansas City School of Dentistry, graduating with distinction in 1998.
- He then completed a general practice residency program at the Dwight D. Eisenhower VA Medical Center in 1999.
- Dr. Scott received his orthodontic residency training in Philadelphia at the Albert Einstein Medical Center, graduating with honors from that program in 2002.
- Dr. Scott is also active on various community boards, and he was recognized by the Springfield Business Journal with the “40 Under 40 Award” in 2009.
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
- Missouri Society of Orthodontists
- Midwest Society of Orthodontists
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Missouri Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Greater Springfield Dental Society
On a Personal Note…
Dr. Scott’s wife, Janis, is a dentist in Springfield, and they have five children: Ridley, Ava, Eleanor, Phineas and Maclean. Dr. Scott is active in his church and he enjoys camping and spending time with his family. He also enjoys many sports, including football, basketball, table tennis, and disc golf. He even does magic shows for birthday parties occasionally, so prepare to be dazzled!