Robert F. Becker, DDS, MSD
Board certified orthodontist Dr. Robert Becker is devoted to creating your beautiful smile! He absolutely loves his career choice and the lifelong relationships he has formed with his patients.
- Dr. Becker received his Bachelor of Arts degree in biology from the University of Missouri, Columbia in 1987.
- He continued his education at the University of Missouri, Kansas City School of Dentistry, graduating with distinction in 1991.
- He was awarded the Dean’s Academic Distinction Award for graduating as the highest-ranked student in
his dental school class.
- He received his Master of Science in Dentistry degree and Certificate in Orthodontics in 1994, graduating with honors from the Indiana University School of Dentistry.
- Dr. Becker is also active on various community boards, is a member of Leadership Springfield Class XIV, and was recognized by the Springfield Business Journal with the “40 Under 40” Award in 2002.
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
- Missouri Society of Orthodontists (past-president)
- Midwest Society of Orthodontists
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Greater Springfield Dental Society
- Missouri Dental Association
- American Dental Association
On a Personal Note…
Dr. Becker’s wife, Julie, is a graduate of Kickapoo High School (1984), and she is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon in Springfield. They have three children: Olivia, Samuel and Ethan. They enjoy spending time as a family doing various outdoor activities.